Friday, December 07, 2007

**Miami and 3 days of 10% discount**

I am so happy to soak in some tropical warmth in Miami while visiting my dear friend Susan and my arty friends from Switzerland and NY that are at both NADA and ART BASEL art fairs. so inspiring and fun. I am flying back to NY tonight -into the snow, into the cold. I'll have some pics of Miami soon.

Also I am still having the 10% sale on every online order until the 10th of December!

So here for some inspiration:how about a wonderful "Old School" pillow which my Mother makes and designs to prop up on your favorite reading chair or to give it to your best friend to bring it along on trips..

or...a "Romance Pin" in silver with black heart to put on a fat, knitted caridigan or sailor's jacket..

As I can't re-write each price on the website. I will reimburse you via paypal after the order.
palmtrees and santa claus! xxx Nina

No comments: