Monday, March 24, 2008

Thank you to the Best of Friends!

This season I have been working more than ever and started expanding quite a lot, adding a clothing line "Family Affairs" and a fine jewlery line "Circe" for fall 08.

Both projects have been dreams that I've been breeding for a long time and I can't even believe they have become reality. It's all been a big adventure in the past couple of months. i was able to do all this because of my brilliant friends and family. They have helped out in the most amazing ways and I feel so fortunate to know such brilliant people. so here is a little personal thank you to my TEAM AWSOME for the launch of Family Affairs and Circe:

Carmela Fleury, for doing the trade shows with me and sharing all her business advise with me and much, much more


Marion Zund for bringing so much professionality, precision, heart and style to everything she does


James Graf for helping me out on texts and putting up with my frantic self when my nerves are on edge


Jenny Tran for late night graphic design genius, straight talking, and for designing all the logos!


Jamila Tazewell for being an inspiration and giving me a home away from home in LA and for letting me hang out in culinary heaven!


Enrique Enre, the webbie techie who deals with my website demands and who doesn't like to be photographed.

Eva Bühler for keeping it together and making my life much easier


Sara Vargas for sending me supplies across the ocean and constant support


Dilara Erbudak for bringing lot's of hangers for me to Paris plus carrying the huge clock and helping me set up the booth!



Nadja Grimm for being being part of Family Affairs all the way in India

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello, my name is Nelio, I lost all data of Nadja Grimm, she is my friend!!! I am very happy to have foud!!! We met in the north of Argentina. I speak little english. My e-mail es nelio_gardella@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

hello, my name is Nelio, I lost all data of Nadja Grimm, she is my friend!!! I am very happy to have foud!!! We met in the north of Argentina. I speak little english. My e-mail es nelio_gardella@hotmail.com