Tuesday, July 29, 2008

From A to Z

This was back in June in my inspiration and designing phase for the new pieces of Circe! lucky me got to sit on our roof deck in zurich and try to get a sliver of a tan while drawing and looking at my inspiration book.
I need to have a certain frame of mind and heart to draw what has been flying around as inspiration and ideas for a while. it's like I have to catch them flying and put them on paper. sometimes it is amazing and sometimes just exhausting and nerve wrecking.. but most of the time I love it!




I am already in the process of getting new samples for spring 09 Circe and it has not even launched yet. I can't wait to launch it and hear what you have to say about it!
In the pic I am wearing my favorite ring from Circe, it's called "Your's Truly" the little stones are sapphires and it goes with everything!

No comments: