Sunday, September 28, 2008

Toujours Toi at KULTE in Paris!

Dear Friends in Paris and Friends going to Paris for Fashion week!

you are coordially invited to the Apero at Kulte' Boutique representing Toujours Toi!
Oct. 1st 76 Rue Viellie du Temple at 19.00!


I just finished this invite! seems I am always running and kind of running late.
anyway!!
I am so excited about this Apero/Party I have been plotting with the super nice, sweet and talented people at KULTE The French Brand!
It's super special . I am making fun displays . we will celebrate. also at the adjoinging La Perle it's smack in the middle of the Marais, it's fashion week and we will even have pastries. it's time for all the girls to get hysterical! Clothing! Jewelry! Sweets! champagne! paris!! fashion week! all too much to handle, right? but in a good way! The Kulte Team is coming up from Marseille (one of my favorite cities ever) where they are based. Marion, Carmela, me and friends will all be there! so come come!
A selected range of Toujours Toi pieces will be available all october.

No comments: