Sunday, January 18, 2009

Everyday is Like Sunday-shooting

Today was our 3rd. Family Affairs shoot for the Fall/Winter 2009 collection titled "Everyday Is Like Sunday". As always I made up this crazy ambitious shoot; upping it to 13 looks and sets this time. and we got it done. That is because I am a bit mad and this is my dream team. Philip Muller did the photos again and I can't even stand how good they turned out. Nicola did the make-up and hair! total dream. And Miriam my model muse just transformed herself again to meet us at the crossroad between Hitchcock , Sophia Loren and Ruby Tuesday. We missed Tanya for hair, she was doing the shows in Milano and we missed Eva my assistant who has a flu! Feel better Eva!

morning has broken. getting startedalways two steps aheadwe even mounted rugs in the hallway. don't tell anyone.
I have been making sets and moving stuff around ...I am so excited to share these pics and these clothes with you... but I have to be PATIENT. argh.

No comments: