Saturday, April 18, 2009

LA VIE ETRANGE SS09 show at ON Y Va

Here is selection of pictures from the show on thursday!
Life is a Ball in grey silkThe Life is a Beach jumper in cottonBlushing Bride in coral printThe Deep Water dress from the backand the frontHow cute is Miriam? she is not only amazing in all campaigns but on the catwalk too. meeow
wearing the Honeypie hotpants, the Paris is Burning camisole and Stardust shrug

work.it out! Sandra in theLife is a Ball jumpsuit in silk and Miriam in the Garance dressSandra in the Garance dress in the 5 color underwater printDance for Me pants, Paris is Burning camisoleSandra working that Melody shirt-dress in underwater single color print Ayana is wearing Melody and I am wearing Life is a Ballthank you all for coming and making it such a fun event!!
It looks pretty slick here but backstage it was crazy! I wish someone would have filmed the mayhem backstage.
we also never rehearsed it with clothes or music!! everything is always so last minute and so intense, but it still somehow all comes together. I got my 3 beautiful models Ayana, Miriam and Sandra who were so fun and cute and helpful! they did an amazing job! Tanya and Nicola came straight over from working on an editorial all day to do hair and make-up! Marion has done shows before so she managed the whole thing. I tried to keep my nerves in check and forgot to drink water all evening. My mum ironed for hours, my sister took all the pics, Eva my assistant did a million things, Sophia who runs On Y Va did an amazing job hosting and displaying the clothes. everyone helped out! It was one of the nuttiest evenings for me. and a SPECIAL BIG THANKS to Hp Endras for hosting the event!

I learned a ton! And I am already looking forward to the next one in September!

No comments: