Friday, October 16, 2009

Nike Shoot for Kinki magazine

This Nike shoot for Kinki shot by Jonas Kündig was lot's fun! Barbeque, good music, fun people, pitch black forest and trying to get dressed in the dark and not fall over. After putting on the Nike Air sneakers I thought; Shit I've forgotten what truly comfortable shoes feel like.

Here I (but these are not my eyebrows) am covering up dear Arlette's face! Arlette is the buyer of Kitchener plus and I never meant to do any harm..Arlette is wearing her own Sailor's Love earrings!

In all photos I am wearing Nike hoodie AW77, Selling Tights tights, Sailor's Moon necklace (Circe), Cerillos necklace (Toujours Toi), Sweet Surrender blouse and Honeypie shorts (Family Affairs) voila

Totally STREET! with Stephan Armleder aka Genevan Heathen and skateboard legend Jason Singer.

1 comment:

milla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.