Thursday, March 11, 2010

Videos on Moon River for Helvetica Bold

Onome Ekeh did these two videos on Moonriver fw10 some weeks back in NY.
I met Onome some years ago when she interviewed me about Toujours Toi for Helvetica Bold. Here is the sweet archival write up!
I was so happy to see Onome again for the NYFW presentation at the Swiss Institute. A couple of days after the show (when I felt a wee bit more relaxed) Onome came by my house for the audio part of the film she made at the presentation. It turned out into a seperate film so now you know why I look a bit disheveled in my typical homestyle!

Nina Egli: Family Values from FEATUREZOO on Vimeo.


I love how Onome did this video on the installation! And you can see my mum in it too and some of the text that Claire of Lola is Beauty wrote for Moon River!

Moon River: Toujours Toi Family Affairs Winter 2010 Collection from FEATUREZOO on Vimeo.


Thank You Onome!

No comments: