Friday, April 23, 2010

a bout de souffle; a symphony of stripes

The thing with Nouvelle Vague movies they both annoy and inspire me at the same time. It's like watching an existentialist lullaby that you suddenly wanna be in and lay in bed, listening to records all day. This Godard gem is turning 50 this year! This is the longest post ever, but I just couldn't stop.
Photobucket
"Girls Never Have Cash"
Photobucket
"It's crazy but I love you"
Photobucket
"I don't know"
Photobucket
"Do like Elephants do when they're sad"
Photobucket
I like the Trench with Ballerinas and white socks
Photobucket
"Leave Me Alone, I am thinking"
Photobucket
They keep on telling each other how crazy they are throughought the movie
Photobucket
stripey freshness!
Photobucket
The record player of my dreams!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Going to watch a Western suddenly sounds like so much fun!
Photobucket
Jean Seberg is forever lightly running out of and into cars
Photobucket
Photobucket
"Silk socks with a tweed jacket!"
Photobucket
The perfect outfit to sit at a Cafe bar making a phone call even it's for turning your boyfriend in to the police
Photobucket

2 comments:

Every Little Counts said...

definitely one of my favorite movies. now i'm all excited to watch it again. isn't belmondo a dream?

nina said...

It is streaming on Netflix! It's so inspiring!