Wednesday, June 09, 2010

rimini

The rain guy actually stopped raining for a day and we were able to do the Rimini market. So many people and so little time! If you are a diver you just might find some Toujours Toi underwater that fell through the cracks. We had so much to do so I took almost no photos. Along with 9 other designers/stores we did a show. It went great I think.. I was still dressing someone while they walked. All the models were super sweet and pretty! The whole thing was so fun! Thanks to everyone who helped and organized!! I am hoping for some more photos soon!
Photobucket
These two lovely ladies came all the way from Bern! Sandra is wearing the Amanda earrings, True Romance pin, the Calling London jacket and the Miss You tote!
Photobucket
Photobucket
My mum at the Toujours Toi table! cute!
Photobucket
After breaking down the booth Tina (with Circe earrings and the Love and Forever bangles) and Daniela with her Love bangle! Thank you giiiirls!
Photobucket
My sister Julie in the Baby I'm A Star dress packing up! Thanks Juulie!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh and I did an interview for Radio Energy last night after the show, and I think I might have been rambling a bit! I think it aired this morning and I talked about Family Affairs having a mafia touch..!?

No comments: