Thursday, August 19, 2010

the air you breathe

Stella and me went out to visit dearest Garance in the Northfork last weekend. It was a short trip but just so wonderful. We even laid on the beach looking at the milky way and waiting for the shooting stars! No bikini times for us though; on Saturday we did a great tour of yardsales and my favorites strange, little thrift stores! I can't wait to go again!

Stella got this page turner "Mafia Marriage"!
Photobucket
Photobucket
With Garance at a party where we had to wear name tags! Garance is wearing the Forever bangle..
Photobucket
Someone forgot their shirt. This was refreshingly not an installation
Photobucket
a whisp of the golden hour before getting on the train to NY!
Photobucket
We got on that train like a travelling circus with chair (me) huge lamp (Stella) and bursting bags! We found so many treasures. I stayed on budget with $20!

No comments: