Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Paris!

I am so backtracked on posts! Packing and travelling always slows me down.. On the day of my flight I was still running around in the rain (romantic!) dropping off Le Mepris, Darling and Siren Song dresses at Court and Albertine! I also had the best muffin of my life from Bird Bath bakery.

The last two hours before leaving were as always mayhem style with tiny heart attacks. In the end it all worked out and I had a great flight to Switzerland.
Now I just abonded my piles of paperwork for taxes to finally pack for Paris! I have been dreaming about what to pack and now it's supposed to be raining? So I have to reroute my packing a little bit but with the Sleepless and the Overboard coat I will be fine. I am so looking forward to Paaaaris! Oh I forgot to say why I am going; showing ss11 Toujours Toi and Family Affairs at the Capsule trade show!
Look it's Twiggy in the rain in Paris:
Photobucket
BB does good rainy Paris look too;
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: