Thursday, October 14, 2010

Frieze: people

People watching was at it's very best at the Frieze preview yesterday; had to remind myself to close my mouth, I looked like I was watching tv. With all the amazing art and good looking people it was hard to keep it closed. For a sharper view go to LolaIsBeauty!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My friend Martin Soto Climent modeling my lavender briefcase! photo by Claire
Photobucket
Photobucket
magenta and black..
Photobucket
Photobucket
My friend Barbara working it at 303 Gallery!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and Claire!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we always seen her rom behind looking at art (first in venice and now here!)

Claire said...

If Jane - it's true! Terrible slouching! (let's just say I was leaning forward to get a closer look)