Saturday, October 16, 2010

Frieze preview; colors

I was so happy to visit London! Next to some meetings and a super magical shoot we did, a lot of my friends were in town for the Frieze art fair; perfect timing! Can't wait to get that USB cable from my dad to download more photos...

These photos are from wed.
Claire took this photo of me
Photobucket
My friends K√ľng Caputo did the booth installation of Salon 49. I loved it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"I will fire my arrows at balloons" David Shrigley
Photobucket
Inside the Karma International gallery booth
Photobucket

2 comments:

If Jane said...

lucky you t have been at teh frieze (and cool to have a friend there!) and i am excited to see the shoot!!!

nina said...

It was so fun to see it with Claire. So much "code talk"