Sunday, January 02, 2011

Holiday Sale at Karma International Gallery

Hey! Holidays, packing, traveling back to NY and some not so pleasant things kept me away for a bit, but here I am ready to catch up! On the 17th. of December we had our annual holiday sale party at Karma International Gallery and as always it was such fun! Thank you all for coming! The hipstermatic photos are by my sister Julie, the rest by me.

Great teaming; Karolina who took the photo, Julie, Marina, Tina, me, Michaela and Laura. Laura and me are wearing the Siren Song dress
Photobucket
The shapes of Thomas Julier's exhibition really added to the adventure!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Laura in with her Siren Song dress
Photobucket
Tina wearing the Dia De Los Muertes necklace! It matched her grandma's gilet so well. I want one just like that!
Photobucket
my two lovely christmas elfes; Michaela and Laura!
Photobucket
The furry hat club! Straight from the Zurich wilderness...
Photobucket
Me looking like I've never seen an i-phone, Play, Marion with her "Let Them Eat Cake" necklace and Nadja and Tanya being the sweethearts that they are
Photobucket
My sister Julie wearing the Sailor's Moon Circe necklace and the Ghostown necklace
Photobucket
amazing cookies made by Laura and her mum! Such a luxury!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Michaela carrying the Calling Paris jacket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: