Friday, November 02, 2012

Moon over NY

update on the post; I decided to donate to OccupySandy instead of the Red Cross, today they've just amazed me with taking matters into their hands and getting people involved by the thousands. Seeing New Yorkers help New Yorkers out is incredibly inspiring and gives me so much hope.

I am in Zurich right now but my thoughts are with NY all throughout the day, I am pretty homesick right now and wish I could help out in my neighbourhood! What I can do is this; I am donating 10% of all proceeds from sales on both Family Affairs and Toujours Toi to the Red Cross hurricane disaster relief for the next two weeks.
I also put the Aladdin necklace (worn by Nicola) on sale and  50% of the price is going directly to the Red Cross. I am thinking of all of you in the effected areas and am sending you love, hugs, electricity and endurance! xxx NinaUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

No comments: