Saturday, March 15, 2008

HELTER SKELTER now online!

This collection baby was conceived while on vacation in Tulum, Mexico last June which was my first real vacation in many years. it was the best.
I just got to empty my mind again and just watch colors, people, houses through the bus window and from the hanging bed at the beach I got to watch the ocean, black butterflies and the amazing ever changing Tulum sky. just stare away and find new images and inspiration for this spring collection.

For me, when I created "Helter Skelter" it really was all about breaking free from what I had done so far in terms of material and colors and shapes. I wanted it to be magical and fun, an explosion of color. oh and it wasn't easy to design and create this collection, I felt like banging my head on the studio table many times.

Now all I hope for is for you to have fun with Helter Skelter!



No comments: