Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMELA!!


Carmela Fleury is one of my dearest friends and supporter and inspiration on all my endeavers!
she is a golden Toujours Toi embassador!

we have been in many different cities together across the world, endlessly searching for wireless, perfect cafes,copy shops, old hotels, suitcases, foie gras sandwiches and just brilliant food in general.

I could never say enough gushing things about Carmela and I cannot wait to have another date in an obscure, incredibly yummie restaurant with a bottle of rose!!

I miss Carmela, she is working away in Innsbruck as a cosmetics mogul! distributing her perfume line Les Ettes. I love, love the perfumes. They fit a traveling and active lifestyle- check them out here:
Les Ettes
you can even order some free samples to try it out!

No comments: