Saturday, August 01, 2009

films that I would not mind to have the key to the wardrobe closet to

one of my major inspirations are the movies. I went a little further in the inspiring film wardrobe dept. research and here are some faves:

No. 1. are all of Woody's (until beg. of 90ies) that's a no brainer. Annie Hall was one of my main inspirations for fw09




Growing up there were always Ornella Muti/Adriano Celentano films on TV. We LOVED them, he was usually super rude and wore the same outfit throughout the whole film like he didn't care. Ornella was usually super snotty and super dressed!



Flashdance! That film made such a big impression on me when we saw it at the movies. Anni didn't understand much German so I had to do a simultaneous explanation throughout the film. The scene we were so in awe of, was the scene with the grey jersey sweater.. of course! Total tomboy yet totally hot



"Bande a Parte"! wool kilts, wooly cardigans, wool hats, wool coats. lot's of wool and flat shoes and a pony tail. such a good fall/winter look



Oh and here we have Shirley Mac Laine in "Irma La Douce" I love her little black dresses and amazing lingerie. I also love anything Billy Wilder with Jack Lemon! geniuses

No comments: