Saturday, May 29, 2010

funny girl

Oops I forgot about this film-inspiration post. I made it a month ago when my mum was in town and we watched this classic gem. Barbara is a total charm bomb of course, the costumes are so dreamy in every scene...
Photobucket
"don't be a fool you fool!"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Why was Omar Sharif's har dyed so light? That was weird. Love Bab's hair-do here though!
Photobucket
colors, textures, feathers, hats!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
"start boiling the water"
Photobucket
"stop boiling the water I just lost my appetite"
Photobucket
this reminded me of how I travel; running to the train with lots of bags, but just sans the flowers
Photobucket
oh the glitter headband!
Photobucket
admiring her ring
Photobucket
the hat game is defenitely ON in this movie. The red velvet is delicious!
Photobucket
I'd rather be blue...

No comments: