Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fitting

I am so slow at updating only because doing this show and the preparation was like an express train through my life, the landscape gotten so blurry outside , I am just trying to get caught up to all the other million things again, like production and delivery!
The fitting a day before the presentation was a long and fun day. We set up shop at Jen's place. It was a fun headquarter; Jen who styled the show, Molly Jen's assistant, Alina from Art and Commerce who did the casting with us, Anna-Katarina who helped me out on many, many things. Let me tell you these girls are so top notch I can't even take it. I felt so lucky to work with them every single minute!
It was a brilliant sunny day.

Molly and Jen fitting Katy

Molly!

Daria and Elizabeth

No comments: